Perfect Ending?!

At episode 6 of a 26 episodes show, I really shouldn't be thinking about the ending. Unfortunately for me, that is a dictate of fangirlism.

I read a few speculations about the ending that illustrated some plausible bittersweet endings. But I, not being a fan of tragic endings (since life brings enough tragic endings as it is) is determined to dream up a happier alternative for our casts.

It is my earnest desire for Kakunojou and Akizuki to get together in the end (because this way Akizuki would find some emotional support through someone other than the dead Ryoma). But wishes and desires aside, I am also a rather practical person, and I refuse -- yes refuse -- to simply think up something that has no hope of ever becoming cannon in the show. I can't simply speculate that Akizuki would sweep Kakunojou of her feet in some awfully mellowdramatical scene straight from a soap opera. Nor can I see by any realistical means, Akizuki and Kakunojou ever settling down at all. Simply put, they are both travellers who have travelled too long to ever cease their travelling.

After much consideration I finally came up with the perfection solution....


*drumroll*




They can start a Kampanii together!!!!

Think about how merry they can be by sailing and trading together after killing Nakaiya (hopefully in the very near future) and the flying evil head!!

For one Ryoma has always been an advocate of trades, so Akizuki must have some wishes, however slight, to trade too. And for another Kakunojou's father was a merchant, so trading is definately in her blood right from the start. As an added bonus, if they have a ship they can sail to Britain and have tea with Kanna any time.

On the side note, Soutetsu will not be part of the company because he is evil and horribly manipulative but the rest of the troupe can take part. Though, I have to admit, I secretly want the troupe to die since that would give Kakunojou a very good reason to grow stronger and better.

But I digress... here's my [poor] attempt at drwaing this scenario:


Yes, they are sailing into the horizon. ;)



Home
About Us
Old Updates


Characters
Culture
History
Objects
Lyrics
Miscellaneous
FAQ


Fangirl Rants
Episode Reflections
Episode Screenshots
Fanarts


Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto is (c) 2006 Sunrise/Bandai Visual.

This is an unofficial and purely personal non-profit fanpage, and is not affiliated with the creators of this show in any way.

Link Freely


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker